Our Kindergarten provides education for children (KG - 1 & 2) We aim to create a school environment which is caring, happy and safe. We strive to instil all our students with a life-long love of learning.
Our Kindergarten offers boys and girls an education for life. We believe that schools should be happy and purposeful communities that enable children to achieve their best: spiritually, morally, socially, intellectually and physically; therefore, we are committed to:
- Providing a broadly-based curriculum that is designed to motivate, challenge, encourage and inspire students and enable them to achieve their potential and make the most of their time at North Star International and beyond.
- Adopting teaching and learning methodologies that promote the best habits of independent thought, study and research in our students through the creation of an enjoyable, lively and creative process of education.
- Integrating information and communication technology in the educational process.
- Enhancing the partnership between students, staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
- Developing the spiritual, moral and well-being of our students to become global citizens.
Preparing each student to succeed in a rapidly changing world
Utilize a value-based education that addresses individual differences and learning styles. Empower students to take ownership and responsibility for their present and future learning by developing their academic, interpersonal, intrapersonal, and technological skills.
Value of Education
Education helps students to discover what interests them which gives them the basic building blocks needed to succeed in life later on through a career and further education.
- Learning – Supporting a learning environment that continuously motivates all individuals to excel; provide students with the opportunity to learn about many different things.
- Sharing– Encourage sharing of ideas and experiences among students, which helps students become better members of the community by teaching morals, ethics and community responsibility.
- Relationships – Creating and maintaining meaningful relationships among students, families, teachers, staff, and community partners;
- Integrity – Conducting ourselves with honesty and responsibility;
- Accountability – Demonstrating a personal and institutional accountability for student learning, ethical conduct, and adherence to mandates, policies, and procedures;
- Innovation – Challenging ourselves to create unique ideas and innovative solutions in a technology rich environment;
- Respect – Promoting a school community that appreciates the value of students, families, colleagues, and cultures;
- Service -Dedicating ourselves to delivering excellent service.