Admissions offered in KG-1 and KG-2, subject to the availability of seats and eligibility.
The process of application for admission will be as follows:
- PRE-REGISTRATION: Parents/ authorized guardians may register their child in advance by completing the application form.
- Application Forms are available online (www.northstarqatar.com- Admissions Register Now) - Hard copy of Admissions packet (available at school office during working hours) contains – brochure including application form, admission process, fee structure and fee policy.
- In order to secure a seat, parents/authorized guardians will be required to pay the Registration, Admission Fees and one instalment of the Annual Tuition Fee within 2 weeks from the date that the offer of admission is made. Failure to do so may result in the seat being offered to another student.
- Interaction between students, and parents/authorized guardians and an Admissions Panel.
- PLACEMENT / EVALUATION OF STUDENTS: Placement test (where relevant) will be conducted appropriate to the grade in which admission is being sought.
Criteria for Submission of Application Form
- The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date. The following documents should accompany the form.
Two passport size photograph.
- One certified copy of Child's Birth Certificate.
The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Confirmation of admission:
On receipt of acceptance of admission, parents have to pay the fees within the stipulated date.
The Following Documents should be Produced at the time of Admission
Filled up application form
Two passport size photos
Passport copies of the child and parents
Copies of Resident Permits of parents
Copy of Health Card (Vaccination Card)